A micro wedding is an intimate wedding, typically with no more than 15 guests. They still feature time-honored traditions that make a wedding but on a much smaller scale. We're so excited to be able to share our beautiful venue, and help with today's current demand for Elopement venues.
•Elopements may be booked throughout the year.
Facilities include the following when booking all amenities:
• Forested Ceremony Area including rustic benches to seat guests.
• Lawn and Garden Area: The meandering lawn and pathways are surrounded by flowering plants and shrubs, ferns, a waterfall and dry riverbed to create a magical outdoor setting. All areas are available for your pre-photo shoot and wedding pictures.
• White rectangle tables and white resin padded folding chairs.
• Dressing rooms for getting ready.
• Area for food service setup or private caterer.
• 3 Restroom units with lights, flushable toilets and wash basins.
• Large grassy area for lawn game and fire pit area with fire wood included.
Fern Acres Venue Rental:
•We take full wedding bookings May-September.
•Full weddings are from 10 am to 11 pm on Friday or Saturday.
Microweddings are from 11a.m.- 8p.m. Monday thru Wednesday or weekends, as available.
Elopements are a 4 hour booking between the hours of 11am and 6pm Monday thru Wednesday.
•Reservations and Deposits: Reservations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis. A signed rental agreement and nonrefundable retainer are required to reserve your date.
•Alcohol Policy: Beer and wine can be served during your event. The renter must obtain a Banquet Permit from Washington State. No shots allowed.
•Catering: There is no kitchen facility so all catering must be self-contained. We have a covered food service area that can be used for service of food and pre wedding storage during the prior week.
Photo: Beginning and End Photo